Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pin Ups






One of the happiest places on earth! In Decatur outside Atlanta there is an amazing place buried in between industrial buildings and railroad tracks. My first time through the doors was like nothing I had ever seen. Round here, the majority of stripclubs feature ridiculously skinny white and mexican chicks with fake titties and meth habits. Every once in a while there will be a little thicker girl thats actually shaped right (fit with a fat ass). So as I walk in it's the main bar, and like seven, shaped right, ass-naked women are right there. This is the small area at the front though, to the left is the huge main room with a big bar, a bunch of pool tables, dozens of small tables around the main stage in the middle of the room, AND 30 more females all dancing and lapdancing. At this point the place is amazing to me! Now I want a drink, it's $5 bucks, but I've had to pay a lot more in Vegas. Now again this is something I'm not used to, in Southern California, and even Las Vegas, its either alcohol and titties or none and full nude, but at Pin Ups its the whole deal. So me and my brothers sit down and already some of the bombest bodied women in the club are our direction. So my boy gets a lap dance and its only $5 like the drinks, I'M AMAZED AGAIN! I swear I seen a dude walk in with thin ass shorts on and I knew what dude was up to, let me just say I know he got his $5 worth. This place is open until 8 am and has a free breakfast buffet and chicken wings for lunch. Moral of this story is if you're in Atlanta go to Pin Ups, enjoy yourself, be hooked.
Atlanta by the way is pretty dope lots of chicken wings and fat asses. (but Cali is still home though, you hear that yak?)

No comments: