Wednesday, April 22, 2009

2 down 14 to go

The Lakers have 14 more wins to go to reach the goal of NBA Champs. I know that this must be hard for the Jazz to have the regular season finale against the Lakers now this series. It's like the game I was at last week hasn't ended yet. They're stuck in a groundhogs day type nightmare where they keep on waking up to get dominated. Poor Jazz. I already got a spot staked out for the parade in a few months. Kobe is probably not going to win the regular season MVP but I think he'll have to make room for his first finals MVP trophy.

Another thing I continue to notice when the Lakers let leads disapear is that Bynum is on the bench, every time! Play him down the stretch. We don't rebound as well and we give up layups we wouldn't otherwise. Anyway, GO LAKERS!

No comments: