Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Stafon Johnson


Stafon Johnson, the Trojans workhorse running back, dropped over 200 pounds onto his neck yesterday while lifting weights. This freak accident crushed his throat and required him going into emergency surgery. He is doing OK right now, according to various news sources. The doctors are saying he should recover fully, although there is not yet any time table for recovery. I'm sure he's not going to play any more football this season, but I hope this isn't the end of his playing days. I can see Stafon as a really good feature back in the NFL someday, so I really hope that this accident didn't derail his career and the millions of dollars that were sure to come with it. I am just glad he is OK and should be able to speak again. Keep him in your thoughts through this crazy circumstance.

Read More

No comments: