Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ron Mexico

Mike Vick should not be in prison. That's just my personal opinion, I think that many of the people that are against this man are hypocritical and looking to hang a pro athlete to prove their point. I hope that he is able to get out of jail and return to his life (except for the dogfighting). He lost more than $100,000,000 on this stuff, think about how ridiculous that number is. Anyway their are plenty of worse things than dog fighting. I wonder if any of these people that are up in arms about this are hunters, or own a chicken farm, or a slaughterhouse, or support horse racing. Makes you think. I would support the 49ers (my favourite pro team) signing him to a contract. I think it'd be worth the risk.

News story about his recent plea to state charges.

No comments: